Ceramic membranes physically separate mixtures. They are ecologically friendly and more favourable than other separation technologies. No additives are necessary and the process temperature is not limited.
Filtration with ceramics is a mild, highly selective process without a phase transformation. Running costs are limited by closed production cycles and continuous processes. The adaptation to the specific application is facilitated by a modular plant design.
Let the specific properties support
Know-how, experience and continuous innovation lead to customized solutions.
- Manufacturing of ceramic supports and ceramic membranes
- Supply of membrane elements and modules
- Membrane and process engineering
- Application-oriented membrane screening
- Pilot and field tests from micro- up to nanofiltration
- Product service
inopor® stands for complete solutions
from one source.
Solutions for all Branches
Membrane processes open up selective separation in all branches with varied applications containing:
- Concentration of suspensions and emulsions
- Clarification to remove suspended particles
- Fractionation of product mixtures by separation of low- and high-molecular components
- Filtration and recycling of process and cleaning bathes
Ask for the benefit for your specific task.